NPEA Oranienstein sleeve triangle with different stitching

Thanks Received
I haved see today this NPEA triangle, embroidered in gold.
Its 1st time I see some triangle like this.
Its for sale in nsdapuniforms.com

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

I posted it thinking in my triangle's collector's friends!
I would like have one like these if I was triangle collector.

I posted it thinking in my triangle's collector's friends!
I would like have one like these if I was triangle collector.
Hi Albrecht,
I have not bought this triangle because the quality is poor. I have no regret . However, the NPEA educators triangles are hard to find .
Best regards
Eric

Poor quality ? have a closer look my friend :confused1:

:canada:

I note that the triangle was on the NET since June and nobody wanted it. The problem with these NPEA triangles , they are either too expensive or they are in poor condition.

try to find any NPEA triangles they are rare and for the price it is very good IMO would not want to try and buy one of these out of Europe then I could not afford it. :canada:

try to find any NPEA triangles they are rare and for the price it is very good IMO would not want to try and buy one of these out of Europe then I could not afford it. :canada:

I agree with you Paul, the last NPEA triangle purchased from Weitze, I paid 600 Euros. However, I had the desired quality. I hope I have not offended you my friend ....:yo:

well I find the condition more than acceptable and signs of wear help to authenticate anyhow if you wait on one of these for a few loose threads you will wait a lifetime in the end IMO :canada:

There is an older collection I've recently recieved some photos of in the US with seven NPEA triangles. Nothing for sale but the collection is stunning to say the least.

Back