Please login to view user info
    one original and one fake!

the area triangle is original but the DJ rune is a reproduction!

As far as I can see (backside pic is not that clear) it seems ok (genuine) to me.
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by wizardelf View Post
    As far as I can see (backside pic is not that clear) it seems ok (genuine) to me.
    Mike
    The district triangle. The S rune I leave to others to judge.(not my expertise)

The triangle is period. The Sigrune is a post war made item, made in the U.S. by Patch King of New York.

These were purchased from the Collectors Guild , I recognize them , If you go on there site , you can still see them listed as sold. The Sigrune has been discussed before on this forum . The GUILD knows this and should have known better than to relist it .

yeah i think the district triangle is genuine

That exact patch is the same one that I purchased from the Guild, and later returned for a refund, I recommend you do the same. They were quite willing to issue me a refund for the item without question. It is disappointing to see this listed and sold again however. The triangle is fine. No issues with it.

the area triangle came out of my collection as a spare and is completely period , the rune patch on t he other hand is a bogus piece of crap as stated and if they knew about IT SHAME ON THEM IT IS NOT NORMAL FOR Peter TO DIS REGARD this information