ost berlin hj and bdm triangles

I sold my three extra HJ's I had for around 200 tops. Don't recall the exact price. That was around a year ago. I don't think they have appreciated in value by 30% in a year.

I sold my three extra HJ's I had for around 200 tops. Don't recall the exact price. That was around a year ago. I don't think they have appreciated in value by 30% in a year.

cheers mate, your an asset of this forum for sure!!

always willing to help and give an opinion to the less knowledgeable, even by PM and Email :yo:

cheers,Ewaan

Some of the Ost Gebiets command high prices, but the Berlin is one of them that can found more readily than Kurmark, Danzig, Pommern, etc.

well that is what the forum is here for and IMO unless very rare to collect one must treat each item as an investment and requires due diligence and price condition and authenticity, and hey being SCOTTISH it is in your blood to keep the purse closed as tight as possible :001_rolleyes::biggrin1:

:canada:

well that is what the forum is here for and IMO unless very rare to collect one must treat each item as an investment and requires due diligence and price condition and authenticity

yes agreed i will stick to the standered construction triangles as i can tell them its just the prices i dont know but i have been checking most dealers sites around hiscolls etc to get an idea.

we need a british flag smilie here IMHO :first:

that is one of the best things to do is lurk every site you can and that way become more informed. Also one of the best things is to buy privately as much as possible

that is one of the best things to do is lurk every site you can and that way become more informed. Also one of the best things is to buy privately as much as possible

yes thats true and i always prefer to buy/sell collector to collector when i can :thumbup1:

nothing wrong with saving a buck and the SCOTS seem to have that down to a long lived science and not a bad trait to boot

:001_smile: aye its also true paul all scotts are tight, look after the pennies and they will watch the pounds or cents look after the dollar and all that

Back