Ost Ostpreussen BDM sleeve triangle

Thanks Received
This piece came from a daughter of a US Vet serving as a Post War Military Governor in Germany assisting displaced families find homes.
He recently passed away and this is one of the items he had brought back. First time it's seen the light of day in many years and it has never been in a collection before. I'm very lucky to have it!

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

So your the lucky one who outbid me ... LOL ... congratulations .

Thanks and Sorry about that Joe, but you know how it is.
At the very least you know it's in an appreciative home.

The seller does have more HJ stuff....

As Paul says, no friends in Auktions. Congratulaions Kevin!!! Nice one.

Regards

Antonio

That one is very scarce. I've never seen it before I saw the auction. I'd like to see an HJ example of this one. Nice to see it going into an advanced collection.

I'm looking at it and I'm still in shock that it's here.

Considering the location of this Gebiet, at the end of the war when the Soviets entered, no good could have come to the boy or girl who held on to their insignia. I have to think most of them went up in flames.

I'm looking at it and I'm still in shock that it's here.

Considering the location of this Gebiet, at the end of the war when the Soviets entered, no good could have come to the boy or girl who held on to their insignia. I have to think most of them went up in flames.

Hello Kevin,

I send you my congratulations for this great triangle because I think it's really a miracle that it is in your hands.:clap2:
I can well imagine the road that it has traveled since my mother's family did the same way.

Best Regards
Eric

:yo:Kevin,

many congratulations with this fine find. :good:
Would like to owe one day its counterpart, that is, that one that was destined to be worn by a member of the HJ.(boy)
But as this is a rare and dificult one and as thus a very expensive one, I guess my chances are very slim in getting my hands on it.:001_unsure:
wizardelf
:belgium

Back