Ostmark triangles complete

Thanks Received
Hello,
here is a picture of my Ostmark-triangles, today arrived "Tirol-Vorarlberg" now I have all of them.
Regards

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hallo.Very nice! Well done!!!

There is only the Südost Böhmen und Mähren missing but you have complete the Austrian set

Hallo Dorn,

That depends wether or not you are incorporating this one in Obergebiet 6 SüdOst. :confused1:

I for one, am going to incorporate it in die "Ausland Gebiete".
Let us not forget that from 1943 this (SüdOst Böhmen und Mähren) became an area on his own without being really catalogized as an "Obergebiet".
Nevertheless they were "independent" with their own "Befehlstelle" situated in Prague.

The similar scenario happenend for the following "Niederlande, General Gouvernment, Osten, Ostland, Belgien".

Where else would I put my HJ triangle "ReichsDeutsche Jugend Ausland" :help:
Luckily for me the Germans held this reorganisation so my problem is that way solved, hèhè.:lol:

wizardelf
:belgium

PS. @ Holzwurm,

I lov your Tirol-Vorarlberg.
Nice catch. :clap2:
This one is still missing in my collection. Hope to get my hands on this one soon.
Lovely set.

Attachments

Obergebiete

Hello,

We can classify collections as we want, but there is a certain logic anyway.

If Böhmen und Mähren (created in 1940 !) are defined as being an integral part of Obergebiet Südost there is a reason. A Befehlsstelle was not a "free electron" but a working group with the task of setting up a local organization ... and on the other hand, as you know, Obergebiete and Oberbanne no longer existed as Dienststellen since 1934.

There has never been a Gebietsdreieck "Osten" or "Belgien". What you call "Ausland-Gebiete" makes rather reference to the units outside the "Grossdeutsches Reich"... units who also ceased to exist at the beginning of the war.

The Armdreieck (and not Gebietsdreieck) "Reichsdeutsche Jugend Ausland" existed until the end and was worn by the german boys and girls who lived in countries allies of Germany. In the same countries, the ethnics germans but with no german nationality, served in the units of the "Deutsche Jugend".

Best regards

Back