Paper patterns for making Hitler Youth district triangles

Thanks Received
Hello,

Quite interesting for appreciate the fabrication of the triangles. Pictures are from a dealer site.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Interesting paper-items.
On which dealer-site they are listed.
One of them would be great and enough.
Thank you for posting this pictures.
Best Regards

I believe they were to set-up the weaving machine...back in the day of weaving machines... Today they would simply TATTOO the triangle on their arms, or use a cow-brander.
At least that is how i see them, no upload an image from a SD card and press START....

Item is still there. It's in a grouping of items to include insignia samples, documents, the drawings shown by Lauri, etc. Very expensive lot.

Not sure really, have to see it in-hand. Looks like there is a lot there for your money. Would naturally interest a researcher-collector before it would your 0815 man in the street. If i was into cloth items, i would buy it, i think the price is fair.

The HJ sample board of insignia looks promising, especially the RZM sealed pattern D.J. strap. It also appears to include shoulder strap templates as well. The photos are pretty poor for an item with that sort of price tag.

Attachments

yes, and look at the quality of the pictures, taken with a 3MP camera LOL.... but its sometimes in these kind of lots, that only a little is shown, and then when you get them, you get a surprise.. kinda like an expensive Xmas cracker i guess!
Or the other way around, and the seller is hoping someone thinks this and buys it, and then does get a surprise when he finds only manky old tat....
Ha, it`s a Xmas cracker for sure, no denying that. But unusual

Fantastic lot, over 100 of this paper-items and this fantastic map with cloth items.
I like the DJ-board with RZM-metal-button. The price is also to high for me, but Ok, I think.

for what it is i would agree the price would be about right especially if you needed the items for research! i wasnt checking the other photos but seen them now, where would you find another taiors group like that??? hence the price imo

Hello,
here is a better picture which I ordered from Peter per mail,from the straps.
The boards look great.

Attachments

100 Triangle posters, framed up, as a back drop for a collection of triangles? 100 of them? That alone would fetch a good deal of the investment back without having to sell anything from the album/book, which is customized with their RZM number? a very nice lot. The more i look at this, the more i want to buy it!

Hello,
I asked for a price-reduction, Peter can make 4000.- pounds for this lot.
But 4000.-€ are always to much for me, maybe some of the forum take it.
Here are 4 more pictures which I got from Peter.
The boards are fixed with animal or fish glue he said.

Attachments

Back