Question about "Ost Kurmark"

Thanks Received
Hello all,

I want to know how rare the HJ triangle "Ost Kurmark" is. A German dealer
is asking 350 Eur. What do you think how worth this triangel is?

Thanks and regards,
Sven.

Sven,

To me 350EUR is a lot for a triangle.
Weitze has had that triangle for quite a while.

In my opinion, collectables that have no intrinsic value are worth what someone is willing to pay for it. So how bad do you want it?

I've bought items that I knew I would never see again, so I paid good money for them. Then two weeks later I found it at 1/2 the price.
You just never know. :huh:

As a comparison, I paid 135EUR for a well worn BDM 'Ost Kurmark' triangle.

kevin

Hi Kevin,

yes I know this one at Weitzes shop. It's the only one I've found. I can buy
a small HJ group including this triangle but it's no bargain. So I wanted to
know how much I can calculate for this insignia.

The other thread is very interesting.

Regards,
Sven.

Sven,

To me 350EUR is a lot for a triangle.
Weitze has had that triangle for quite a while.

In my opinion, collectables that have no intrinsic value are worth what someone is willing to pay for it. So how bad do you want it?

I've bought items that I knew I would never see again, so I paid good money for them. Then two weeks later I found it at 1/2 the price.
You just never know. :huh:

As a comparison, I paid 135EUR for a well worn BDM 'Ost Kurmark' triangle.

kevin

Hi Hohenlohe,
Helmut Weitze is the expensivest dealer of Germany but I was never disappointed by the quality.
As regards the triangle Ost - Kurmark, it seems to me far too expensive and it is not a rarity.
Best regards

Can you tell me a fair price for a "Ost Kurmark" triangle? I can get one
for my collection and I want to pay a fair but not to expensive price.

Thanks and best regards,
Sven.

Hi Hohenlohe,
Helmut Weitze is the expensivest dealer of Germany but I was never disappointed by the quality.
As regards the triangle Ost - Kurmark, it seems to me far too expensive and it is not a rarity.
Best regards

As I stated on another thread with the advent of this forum you will see more and more of this material come on the market with better prices from normal dealers who want a quick turn over

PAUL

I think the collecting areas like HJ are becoming more popular also with the steady rise in things like Heer and SS which are priced out of reach for most collectors nowdays.

Back