Please login to view user info

I`ve seen a few also . The Ruptered Duck had one . Are these burned or just stored bad and mildew has set in .

I agree with Joe, they appear to have been stored somewhere and exposed to dampness or mildew. It's my opinion that a horde of these stored together was found at some point as the mildew and discoloration appear to be the same on many examples. Just my opinion.

Ok, thanks a lot! But what do you think how many are around?

Hard to say Sven. I know that Paul has one, Kevin has one, Ruptured Duck has one, and I've seen another for sale a long time ago. No way of telling for sure, but I think a nice conditioned one without the bluish green patina would be hard to find.

Thank you very much. This one at Ruptured Duck looks a little bid burned at the top. I was thinking about buying this item but the condition is really bad. I'm not sure if I shall do it. In nice condition I only saw Tilsit triangles without the bar.

I got mine from RUPT DUCK a couple years ago seems he has a few from a bundle that was in a fire. I think mine was the best of the lot

Sven,

Darin is correct, I have one too.
    I think I got mine from the Collector's Guild several years ago.
    I never thought mine was burned, I thought it just had storage damage.
    Here are a few photos.

It's in pretty good shape, so the "greening" traditions bar never really bothered me.

kevin
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hello Kevin,

thanks a lot. These pics are from Raptured Duck. The triangle is in really bad shape.

Regards,
    Sven.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I`m betting on mildew that caused this damage .