Rarest Adolf Hitler Schule (AHS) sleeve triangle??

Thanks Received
Just found these for sale 650.00 ea. Which is the rarest anyone ?

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

It seems to vary kind of wildly Paul. I saw a member here snap one up on Ebay of all places for 325usd, but I've seen them go for between 250usd to way out there in the 600usd range. I think I know the site these are on, they've been there a long while. Definetly could not hurt to ask if they have any wiggle room on pricing.

These are amazing. For what's it's worth, I have seen the Wiemar, and Cheimsee. They are currently for sale for $450each.

Makes a very tasty group shot!

hi paul
why not try and get a deal on them all, then when thry arrive keep what you want and sell the others individually you never know you may cover the cost of yours if your lucky

will see what can be done with this lot but dealers rarely lower the stated prices know a couple who do but only to long time customers. This guy does not seem to move much probably due to his prices etc

PAUL

Well whatever triangle you will take i believe it's a real nice centerpiece in any collection Paul,but i hop for you that you can cut a nice deal.

I've been watching this thread to see what would happen, Paul. Those are some great looking triangles, but definitely top, top dollar.

This individual has some fantastic items. Does anyone know who he is? Several things I'd love to have.

He was a member of the old forum and once posted, asking the prices of AHS triangles.

Good luck Paul, hope you get what you are looking for gentleman.

REgards

Antonio

Back