Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Rarest Adolf Hitler Schule (AHS) sleeve triangle??

I don't know which is the rarest, but I can tell you which I've seen up for sale before. The Tilist, Chimsee, and Wiemar.

can you recall price ranges ?

It seems to vary kind of wildly Paul. I saw a member here snap one up on Ebay of all places for 325usd, but I've seen them go for between 250usd to way out there in the 600usd range. I think I know the site these are on, they've been there a long while. Definetly could not hurt to ask if they have any wiggle room on pricing.

Please login to view user info
    These are amazing. For what's it's worth, I have seen the Wiemar, and Cheimsee. They are currently for sale for $450each.

Makes a very tasty group shot!

I only want one example and will pay for the rarest of the rare here.

hi paul
    why not try and get a deal on them all, then when thry arrive keep what you want and sell the others individually you never know you may cover the cost of yours if your lucky

will see what can be done with this lot but dealers rarely lower the stated prices know a couple who do but only to long time customers. This guy does not seem to move much probably due to his prices etc

PAUL

Well whatever triangle you will take i believe it's a real nice centerpiece in any collection Paul,but i hop for you that you can cut a nice deal.

THANKS I think I have a good handle on the rarest wo so will make a move shortly and see what happens

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast