Reichsdeutsche Jugend Ausland (male) sleeve triangle - RZM label question

Thanks Received
Just sold at Marios site (Hiscol) for over €500.-
My question pertains to the label.. why is the makers RZM number printed and not individually hand stamped ? Did the RZM print special RZM labels for individual manufactures ?
Is this item genuine?

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

I don't know why some Hersteller numbers are printed and some stamped on HJ RZM tags. Saris does not really discuss this in his book in the section dealing with the RZM manufacturers. The triangle looks good to me from the photos, and Kevin Shouse has mentioned he thinks it's good as well. Exhibits all the signs I like to see in a period triangle.

Here's another oddity Jo. What does this stamp mean? Strange looking one to me, but looks period.

Attachments

Here's another oddity Jo. What does this stamp mean? Strange looking one to me, but looks period.
No isea m8, no idea at all. I have no idea about Paper or cloth RZM tags, apart from what the RZM say themselves. So i was under the impression that they were made on order from the RZM, then sent via COD postage by the RZM to the Makers when they ordered them (as can always be read in the RZM papers) I cant see why an Individual's RZM code would, or could be pre-stamped or integrated into the label? They were never allowed to make their own either. Maybe Wilm would be the person to ask about this ?

I'll email an inquiry to Wim and see if he has any information regarding these oddities Jo. I'm very curious about both of these tags and would like to know more. :confused1:

Back