RJF Gefolgschaft rare triangle

Thanks Received
seen this for auction,,never seen another. good conversation here i think..

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

It looks good. Price is crazy, but if someone really wants it badly enough cost is not a factor. We've all overpaid for something we really really wanted at some time.

WOW

Someone really wanted this ...:thumbup1:

SOLD for 863 Euro , thats $1,281 US dollars .:eek:

and yes ...I got outbid at 858 Euros :cursing::mad:

I disagree Paul

Think of these triangles versus SS sleevebands and just how much they have skyrocketed in value in the past 25 years .

Owning an RJF triangle is like having an SS Officers flat wire "RFSS" cufftitle .
in fact I believe these RJF Triangles are even rarer than that.

The RJF triangles " RJF, RJF Stab and RJF Gefolgschaft" are like the rarest to find and with the traditions litze you can add an extra 100 dollars on top of that ( any triangle with traditions litze is worth around 75 to 100 dollars on top of the original price of a Gebiet triangle).

I can count of on less than two hands of known RJF triangles , I have one ; an RJF Stab , with traditions litze .

Last edited:
now there is a bad comparison SS cuff titles brought back in bundles never a thought of drying up on the market IMO the most overpriced easy to aquire item of the TR period but what you say about the triangle and it's rarity is very true just hard to get over the price

IT TAKES TWO TO MAKE AN AUCTION that is what drove that price. I took it up to 550 myself but even with its rarity was going no higher. The npea and ahs TRIANGLES are well overpriced as is

Back