RJF Stab sleeve triangle

Joe B

Banned
Thanks Received
If you really have to have one .
Weitze has one ............ for only 1,650 euros .

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
I do not know the price of these ones, but be sure I would not expend 1600 € for a triangle.

That's more realistic Joe. Look at his prices on the AHS triangles. I paid 1100 Euro for a Chiemsee, a Heiligendamm with traditions litze and a pair of red AHS straps as a group. He's asking 750 Euro for the Heiligendamm alone.

Attachments

Well at the price of only 1,600 Euros I take two! JME

And if collectors pay such unbelievable prices for triangles, all prices will rise more and more. Because of this I think sometime it's better to disclaim, Paul.

I did buy his other rare bird and he gave me free shipping so some indication he knows the market is being tested .

:canada1

Paul,
No need to beat you over the head. I have done the same thing more than once. It is called having a passion for collecting and having fun. Life is way too short. Enjoy! JME

Paul,
No need to beat you over the head. I have done the same thing more than once. It is called having a passion for collecting and having fun. Life is way too short. Enjoy! JME

I agree with you but when the virus of the collection contaminates you, the temptation is too strong and regrettably you succumb again. Except when you are not a real collector.....

If do you have the money for expend it... DO it!
If you do not have, made like me, cry much :Cry:

:001_rolleyes:

The life is short and is for enjoy it

............... and the time to buy this stuff was 3 years ago when it was cheap !

.................. thank you HJ Research Forum !

I think that this forum " AWAKENED " the collector community .

we are our own worst enemy. The dealers quickly caught on and the word went out buy and sell anything from the youth . Oh well was a nice area to collect with lots of entry level newbies but now it is a rich man sport

:canada1

Back