RJF Stab sleeve triangle

For example : 3 years ago an average General HJ numbered single shoulderstrap was 20 to 25 dollars , a pair was 50 to 60 dollars . Now : your average General HJ single numbered strap is 50 to 70 dollars , and a pair is 120 to 145 dollars .

I feel guilty now... The forum was what made me get the last impulse to start collecting HJ :blushing:

Id started august of 2009, not much time ago, and was thanks to your help what I was can do the 1st step. Before I wanted to buy but I was fully ignorant about HJ uniforms and didn't want lost my money in some fake.

Prices going up are a combination of things IMO. Other areas of collecting have been increasing for years. SS items are priced out of reach of most collectors and so many fakes burn new collectors that they look for other avenues nowdays. Youth was a good alternative as you could pick up nice items for realistic prices and the fakes were not as prevelent. The more common items like armbands and member sleeve diamonds are still realistic in price for the most part but difficult items have gone up rapidly. It's a sad thing for guys that just want to collect and don't consider the items as investment or profit generating things. Such is life and I would not touch SS or anything priced in a similar manner.

its just crazy prices yes they are rare but not impossible to get i paid a little bit more for my RJF car pennant and i know what i would rather see for my money but we all know this hobby is a dam drug and just need more and more :h

Yes, you are absolutely right!

its just crazy prices yes they are rare but not impossible to get i paid a little bit more for my RJF car pennant and i know what i would rather see for my money but we all know this hobby is a dam drug and just need more and more :h

Back