" RJF Wachgefolgschaft " Triangle for BDM ?

Pimpf359

Thanks Received
This triangle was sold with a big heap.
BDM triangles are not known to me. Are there here pictures where it this carry points?
Unfortunately, I could find nothing about that.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

waoh !! amazing triangle .
Yes ,you can find a lot of informations about this kind of insigna (look at "DEBERTEX " post).
Sadly it s not more to buy ....
Did you find this foto in Germany ?
Thanks for sharing

Yes, the triangle was sold in Germany, I do not know to whom.

Bertl59 is right , I confirm that this BDM triangle is extremely rare and it is the biggest find of the year in the triangle's area. NEVER SEEN BEFORE FOR ME.

I don't know. The first buyer who already paid was outbid and the money was transferred back to him because the seller received a higher bid. Asshole move in my mind, but I guess money rules everything.

I don't know. The first buyer who already paid was outbid and the money was transferred back to him because the seller received a higher bid. Asshole move in my mind, but I guess money rules everything.

Is not the only one who does it ...

I did not know the BDM had a Wachgefolgschaft ...If real , that is easily a 2000 triangle , maybe more .

It could be a well washed and bleached out HJ triangle . I have seen a few of these in the past that looked white from the front but the backside you could tell it was gold/yellow for HJ .

It could be a well washed and bleached out HJ triangle . I have seen a few of these in the past that looked white from the front but the backside you could tell it was gold/yellow for HJ .

This I can also fancy well. Better pictures would help.

Here are the original pictures in the best resolution I could find. In my mind, the triangle is BDM, even if the back looks a bit yellow.

You can also see the selfmade Streifendienst dogtag. The seller believed this would be the next big thing even if he knew it was selfmade and never existed. I told him, no serious collector would pay too much for it because it was a fantasy piece. That´s where the conversation with him stopped - I guess he was a bit mad... :)

Attachments

I think it's a bleached HJ triangle. In the upper triangles you can see a clear difference.
Maybe better pictures of the triangle will appear in the future.

Here is a comparison of a triangle of mine, where the color is also very faded.

Attachments

Yes ! this is a BDM one , like JO was thinking.
A guard unit for BDM was very unbelievable .
Thanks you all for the detective work !!

Back