Rundfunkspielschar München triangle -Help needed on value

Thanks Received
Is this triangle worth 800.00$
You don't have permission to view attachments.
it is on the market

Attachments

You have it listed on WAF for $750 . I feel you would have many takers at the 4-5 hundred range , maybe only a couple in the 7-8 hundred dollar range.

You have it listed on WAF for $750 . I feel you would have many takers at the 4-5 hundred range , maybe only a couple in the 7-8 hundred dollar range.

I agree with Joe. I recall Toby selling one of these for around 250 GBP just a couple years ago. They have not gained that much value IMO. Look at the AHS triangles at Wietze that sit there week after week. He has exceeded what the market will bear IMO in terms of price. If this Munich triangle were listed at around 500 USD it would be sold already IMO.

rejected offer

I agree with Joe. I recall Toby selling one of these for around 250 GBP just a couple years ago. They have not gained that much value IMO. Look at the AHS triangles at Wietze that sit there week after week. He has exceeded what the market will bear IMO in terms of price. If this Munich triangle were listed at around 500 USD it would be sold already IMO.
I made an offer but he is sticking to 750 so we will see.

Well I've seen him list a lot of items, but reduce when they don't sell. Keep a close watch and if it does not sell and he reduces be ready to strike. Be quick if you think it's at an acceptable price, I think it will sell very fast if the price is lowered.

well i've seen him list a lot of items, but reduce when they don't sell. Keep a close watch and if it does not sell and he reduces be ready to strike. Be quick if you think it's at an acceptable price, i think it will sell very fast if the price is lowered.

here is what i have so far most common except ahs.

Attachments

A nice assortment of triangles. The Westfalen Nord BDM is not would I would describe as common, they are not so easy to find.

Gefolgschaft,
Toby listed it a couple of years ago for £395 to be exact. I passed on it, for I did not collected at that time HJ triangles.
Now I would like to get my hands upon one, if possible.
Any chance to get the name of the dealer who is offering???
On WAF they do not mention his name.:Cry:
Thx
Wizardelf
:belgium

Brent Smith is selling it on the WAF Estand. It's still not marked sold as of this afternoon.

Edit: I suspect he has a list of offers at this point, but has not found one acceptable yet.

Last edited:
Back