scarce HJ triangle RJF-Gefolgschaft

Hello,

This time, my sets are complete...!.:france
You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
WOW,:good:
this must be the catch of a lifetime.
Hope to be able to get my hands on one like that.:glare:
By the way, what is the prize for such a gem, must be a lot?
:belgium

:yo:
Oh my god
I think I'm going to pas out.:closedeyes:
WOW,WOW, WOW,....need I say more?
:first::belgium

Ok Paul,
I understand why I did until now never saw one like that, 1,200 EURO's is a lot of money.
I don't thing, no I know if one day I would see one like that and decide to go for it, that I would say something to the misses at home.
She will kill me for sure.:scared:

WELL YOU ARE IN EUROPE AND EVEN IN Belgium you never know what will show up at a weekend flea market for good prices so keep hunting that is what makes the hobby fun

:canada1

Hello Everybody,

yes indeed, these 4 items are became very expensive at present.
It is so difficult to find them that the prices are astronomical when you are lucky to perceive one.
If you live in Belgium, your best chance is to find them at the Ciney show. There was one the last weekend,wasn't it ?.
Best regards
Eric

Hi Paul,
I need to share a secret with you.:blushing:
It is now about 6 year's that I'm collecting (started off with transitional HJ knives) and I have NEVER been to a flea market.

All my stuff uptill now, I bought from the internet, from guys, with a good rep.
So I think one of these days, I must indeed visit some of these markets, just need to find an excuse to the misses to go out on my own, so she doesn't get a hartattack, should I want to buy something :sneaky2:
Grtz,
Mike

Yes , a good yet expensive start is Weitze Militaria .

Thx,
for the gideline, done in the past allready a lot of business with Weitze.
Especially thru one contactperson (Kay-Max), who collects himself "einsatzbücher" from the Bundeswehr.
SO I've send him one, when I came back from my tour in Afghanistan.:001_tongue:
Cheers,
Wizardelf

when I came back from my tour in Afghanistan.:001_tongue:
Did you see the weed growing? I have a few friends who have been over there, and they came back with stories of poppy and hash fields far as the eye can see.

Back