Some New HJ/BDM Triangles

Thanks Received
Here are some new district triangles.

I'm not at all familiar with which ones are common, and which ones, perhaps, that are not so common. I'd love to hear forum input.

Thanks in advance.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Doug, Sudetenland is the one I see most often, Nordmark sort of common, Koln Aachen slightly less common, and Mosselland is probably the hardest to find among them.

Thanks for the info. Other than experience, it's hard to know, for me, at least, which are common, and which are tougher to find. But I think they all make a pretty attractive picture!

Thanks, Guys. Glad you enjoy. Maybe other members can add to this thread and post their examples.

Thanks for the reply Doug. I only ask because I've seen three up in the last year and they went right away for over a hundred euro.

I heard that Doug. Too much stuff out there, not enough cash. It's crazy when the price of a tunic is triple the mortgage on my 5500sqft home with a pool, and a collar tab costs more than a car payment. :confused1:

Darin, if I stopped collecting, I could move out of my 1200 sq. ft. home into something more like yours! Sounds like you have a great house!

Back