Spanien

Thanks Received
Hello

Area triangle from spanish HJ :001_tt1:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

This is really interesting. I will try to find a bit of info about it.

REgards

Antonio

I have no clue where to start investigating, but I swear to God (any, all of them) that I need to find out about it and bring you all the info well explained.

I saw pictures and a video of the NSDAP man in Spain. He left behind when he dissapeared 3 photo albums. They have been recently found in an old house north Spain. There are pictures of HJ in them, but I dont know if they were made in Spain or Germany. there are also pictures of Spanish Kids, but they are members of the "Falange" youth section, "Flechas y Pelayos".

This is the link and video. all in Spanish:

La pista perdida del hombre de Hitler en España | España | elmundo.es

looking forward to pass you the info.

Regards

Antonio

thats a great pic has anyone seen one of these triangles for real, wonder how many members there where?

Thank you for your replies. Another example of a well-known book :

Attachments

Mabye these triangles were for youths of German and spanish origin ...

Here is evidence of another Paul. Sud Afrika Johanesburg.

Attachments

It's hard to see, but the sleeve diamond looks like it has some sort of symbol instead of the usual swaz. in the center. Maybe some sort of colonial jugend or something. Edit: Also note the guy in the background in some sort of RAD looking uniform, look at his headgear.

VERY CLEVER YOU ARE CORRECT NO SWAS. I vaugely rmember their symbol of the 60s and 80s but can not describe it bet it is the same. They where much in the news as aparthtied fell and there must be many pics still about showing the flag and armband to my recollect they where armed in the streets attempting to save the failing white government and remember a news clip of black soldiers stopping a car and executing them on world television.
The guy in the background would be their form of storm trooper me thinks

This theread could be such a huge piece of investigation, from Spain to South Africa.

Any other strange triangle?

Regards

Antonio

would be interesting to know how many members these foreign branches had

Back