Süd Schwaben BDM sleeve triangle with RZM label

Thanks Received
A new one.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

And a nice one!

Attachments

Heres my Sud Baden HJ triangle with the same type of RZM tag. I'm not sure but I believe these tags are correct, just very early. Gebiet Baden was one the original 22 HJ-Gebiete created during the reorganisation of the HJ structure on the 1st of July 1933. There is no glow when checked with a blacklight and it came from a very respected source. Mike

Attachments

Earlier tags don't have serial numbers in some cases. I don't know why no serial number, but I've seen these tags before. Bob Coleman has posted in regards to this style tag and given it a thumbs up.

great info thanks, it seems very odd when the triangles looks perfect. So collectors should note we have three distintly different tags here which are all good
:001_cool:

Paul, I think this also adds to the mystery of different lettering styles being from different time periods. Same lettering but earlier and later style RZM tags.

Hopefully the new HJ book coming out next month will shed some light on the different types of RZM tags found on HJ/BDM triangles. Since the book mostly concerns these triangles Im sure the author has seen most of the type of tags that exist. Mike

Back