Südost Salzburg HJ triangle

Thanks Received
Hello everybody,
included are some pics of my latest acquisition;
A HJ triangle for; from Gebiet Struktur Obergebiet Südost as from 1938;

Gebiet 32 "Südost Salzburg"[/B]

last picture is the new addition amongst his fellow other triangles from the same Obergebiet.

:huh:One remark is to be noted: altough I do have also ;
the triangle for "Südost Böhmen und Mähren"
I have framed this one in another frame namely ; Ausland Gebiet

since from 1943 this one was not part anymore from the Südost obergebiet but was rather considered as a "Befehlstelle"
(with it's commandatur located at Prague.

So if I'm not mistaken :001_unsure:
I have but one to include in the frame of Obergebiet Südost,
namely the Tirol-Voralberg.

So should anyone know where one is to be offered for sale, please drop me a PM.
Thx
Wizardelf
:belgium

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

This is a good collection , now all you need is the matching shoulderstraps and correct pattern edelweiss .

Oh Boy,
Don't give me any ideas, for this collecting business is getting tougher and harder, pricewise and I don't think the Misses would like to see me expanding my collection and mostly expending more cash on this foolish thing of me.
I would allready be more than happy,:001_rolleyes: to be able to find all HJ (male specimen) districttriangles,without taking in account the different lettertypes used and the different triangles used for the AHS and NPEA.
You have to draw the line somewhere, (at least at this time :sneaky2:) this doesn't mean should one day I come across one of those and the prize is right that I would not take it.
Wizardelf

And oh yeah before I forget it to all the members of this forum and in particular to all the guys who keep this forum running; :thumb:
I wish you all a Happy New Year.:popcorn:

Hey,
good for you.:thumb:
Did it take a long time for you to find one?

How many triangles have you in your collection?

Mine at present counts 43 different triangles, all for boys.
I do not collect the different type of lettering nor the female version (maeby one day that will change?), with the exception of the Nordsee. (I started with this one, so this is maeby the reason why I make here an exception and do try to get as much variations in styles possible, and because my first uniform was of this area.
Just bought me a Nordsee triangle with traditionslitze.
(enclosed is a picture, the triangle has not yet arrived, but I have all the confidence it will not take long before it will).
wizardelf

Attachments

Back