variations of gothic lettering Nord/Nordsee triangle

Thanks Received
:yo:
Here are three different patterns in lettering of the Nord/ Nordsee triangle.
Never bothered to look any further, was just trying to get as many triangles I could get my hands on, and try to put them in frames depending under wich "Obergebiet" they resort to.
But since I'm also doiing a theme around the Nord/Nordsee, I find it worthwhile to try to get my hands on different patterns of this specific triangle.
I've got by no means the intention to try to do the same with all the other triangles, hell my wallet is now allready complaining, not to speak of my wife!:w00t::h
And besides my hobbyroom is to small, with not a lot of wallemplacement for frames,.....good excuse, no?

My only Q is how many different patterns are there? Only these three, or more????:help:
In the meantime just have a look ;
any comment is welcome;
Wizardelf
:belgium

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Triangles Nord Nordsee

Hello,
here are my "Nord Nordsee" triangles.
Best Regards

Attachments

:yo: Hohenlohe,

thx for your reply. I took a close look at your examples and remembered that I forgot to look at the one wich is on my uniform presentation. And believe it or not but yes, the one on the uniform difference also from the others. The one on the uniform is as gothic writing is concerned practicly the same as the one of my earlier posted picture, the one in the middle.
With this exception that the innerspace between the letters is a lot less, especially in between the r and d they even tough each other.So, this has as a result 4 different patterns of these Nord/ Nordsee triangle.
I've enclosed, with the addition of the one on my uniform, again the pictures for you to look at.
Any remarks from others are also welcome.

wizardelf

Attachments

Hi, there are so much different manufacturers so I guess we'll find some more. There are other districts where I have more than 4 or 5 different versions.

Hi, there are so much different manufacturers so I guess we'll find some more. There are other districts where I have more than 4 or 5 different versions.

Say WHAT? untill op to 5 different versions?! WOW.
And nobody who can inform us on how many different ones are running around, Hmmm.
That's about disappointing, :thumbdown:
knowing that the RZM regulations was just to have some sort of uniformity.
But thx to lett me know this, So I guess there is nothing else to do than for me to keep on the look out for further possible different patterns of this Nord/ Nordsee.:001_rolleyes:
Wizardelf

Very nice examples guys. Thanks for showing all the different patterns you have in your collections, it's great to see the side by side comparisons. Well done to both of you, I enjoy seeing all the variants.

Back