Jung Deutschland

I would think that this is pre 1920 era , I could be wrong .... Thank you for showing .

The photograph and card were included in a family-album from the Weimar-period, so after WWI.
No date was mentioned, but I guess it is about 1925, as other photographs were also from that
period of time looking at the worn clothes. It was the only photograph of interest in the album!
In my list of youth organizations there is no "Jung Deutschland". Maybe others have some
detailed information.

If anyone is interested in, i have a book called "Scherls Jungdeutschlandbuch" from 1914. It is in a pretty bad condition and written for youngsters but still interesting so read. For example the advertisements for field gear or food.

Kind regards

wax

Hello wax,
if you have scans from the book, we would like to see them.

But if you want to sell the book, it is only allowed in the Sales, trades, freebies, wants area http://www.hj-research.com/forum/#sales-trades-freebies-wants-area

If anyone is interested in, i have a book called "Scherls Jungdeutschlandbuch" from 1914. It is in a pretty bad condition and written for youngsters but still interesting so read. For example the advertisements for field gear or food.

Kind regards

wax

Hello cemifor, thank you for the hint. I do not want to sell the book but surely share some maybe interesting images.

Kind regards

wax

Back