Jungstahlhelm sword badge

Thanks Received
I am not a badge collector, but something has been bothering me. I have a bit of an interest in pre-HJ groups and I search for photos related to these groups fairly regularly. Whenever the word "Jungstahlhelm" is typed in, there is virtually always a plethora of sword shaped membership pins, lots of them being with a "buy now" option.
Are they just super common or are there heaps of fakes?
Can anybody enlighten me on this issue?

do not think this area is faked, I to have seen many hat for sale to this org
so scarce but not uncommon me thinks. These no swastika pieces are always out there and undervalued

PAUL

Yes I have noticed that runes or swaz feed people's fetish or something, making the value go up. The no swaz items are still important history :angry:
People are just attracted to the "dark mystique" of Nazism I guess. Makes me a little upset but what do you do?

Thanks Mr Ayerst.

WELL WITH THE KNOWLEDGE DISPERSED here these none swastika items are taking on a whole new life and are in fact as or more important as much party marked stuff . KNOWLEDGE IS POWER and we are powerful
:001_rolleyes:

here's the badge meantioned in the thread.
According to Wilhelm Saris, at the end of 1923 a youth-organization was raised known as the Jung-Stahlhelm for boys in the ages 17 through 24. The sword they wore was known as the Jung-Stahlhelmschwert or Siegfriedschwert.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Back