Some photos

Thanks Received
Here I have some photos of pre HJ organisations.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Nice photos. The first seems to be a a scout group but not from Germany in my opinion (I'd think of Netherland or Denmark). The second picture is very interesting.:001_tt2: It shows a group of the German youth movement reffering to the "Wandervogel" to be seen on the right lower pennant and also a swastika on another pennant. So it probably is from 1933 and the boys probably joined the jungvolk soon. The third photo shows a group of the protestant youth movement "Jungschar" with two of their signs on the flags. they were allowd to keep on working till 1938. Some boys also joined the HJ, some did not.

Thank you very much for your details, Christian! Vielen Dank, hat mir sehr geholfen!

Grüße,
Sven.

Nice photos. The first seems to be a a scout group but not from Germany in my opinion (I'd think of Netherland or Denmark). The second picture is very interesting.:tongue_smilie: It shows a group of the German youth movement reffering to the "Wandervogel" to be seen on the right lower pennant and also a swastika on another pennant. So it probably is from 1933 and the boys probably joined the jungvolk soon. The third photo shows a group of the protestant youth movement "Jungschar" with two of their signs on the flags. they were allowd to keep on working till 1938. Some boys also joined the HJ, some did not.

Very nice photos Sven :thumb: Here are some scarf slides which would have been worn by the boys in the last two photographs and a tinnie for an Evangelisches Jungvolk rally:

Attachments

The tinnie is very beautiful and definitely original. :tongue_smilie:

The woggels / slides (Halstuchknoten or Halstuchringe) are still used today and can still be bought, so they migth be old and even pre war, but it is very hard to be sure there.

Last edited:
...The woggels / slides (Halstuchknoten or Halstuchringe) are still used today and can still be bought, so they migth be old and even pre war, but it is very hard to be sure there.

Thanks for the info Christian. I wasn't aware that these were still worn. Good to know.

Back