Unidentified pre HJ group

Thanks Received
Here's a photo of an unidentified - possible pre HJ - group from a Danish WWII Forum.

Do you have any ideas who they are?

It is possible that the photo is from a German minority in Denmark or Danish Naziparty photoalbum.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

The photos show the "Vorbeimarsch der Fahnen des Großdeutschen Bundes an Admiral von Trotha", at Munsterlager probably 15th, 16th or 17th June 1933, the last Lager of the bündische Jugend before they were forbidden. The photo was taken by the professional photographer Jule Groß from Berlin. On the photos one can see the banners of the Jungnationale Bund or Freischar junger Nation (Wolfsangel) on the right and the banner of the Deutsche Freischar (Bauhauslilie) on the left. Check also with the German Wikipedia "Grossdeutscher Bund". I hope I could be of some help.
Christian
Großdeutscher Bund

Hello Christian,
thank you very, very much. I will post the information on the Danish forum.

Two more photos.

@Christian: I'll let you know if he wants to sell.

Attachments

Nice photos, both from the same day at Munsterlager, both taken by the professional photographer Jule Groß from Berlin. Admiral Adolf von Trotha next to Hans Ebeling, and another leader of the bündische Jugend. At that time (June 1933) the Großdeutsche Bund had as many members as the Hitlerjugend. But the Großdeutsche Bund included many differnt youth organisations.

I have to correct myself, although it would not have caught anyones attention:
It is not Hans Ebeling in the photo, but Paul Hoevel. I mixed up the names.
Just to keep things correct. Never mind.

Back