List of Hitler Youth Units below Bann/Reichsbann

Many thanks Herbert. Would it be possible to receive scans of the documents for the database please? You can post them here or send to webmaster@hj-research.com if you would prefer. Thanks again.

Deutsches Jungvolk in Poland

Hi,
Does anybody know what DJ units were stationed in Upper lsku? Every information that will help me a lot.
Regards

Witam,

Czy wie ktos moe jakie jednostki DJ stacjonoway na Górnym lsku? Kada informacja by mi bardzo pomoga.

Pozdrawiam

Wild Garry, I'm here to help!
Your help will be visible in all of Poland during the reconstruction!

:hail:Dziki Garry, bardzo mi pomoge!

Twoja pomoc bdzie widoczna w caej Polsce podczas rekonstrukcji!:thumb:

Yes, GRH Insurgent nglish Section HJ / DJ / BDM. HJ chopców same in Poland is only a few of which only our group regularly takes part in productions in Polish caej. Last production with our participation (unfortunately only I had been 'on-line')
held in Warsaw.

Tak, GRH Powstaniec lski sekcja HJ/DJ/BDM. Samych chopców HJ w Polsce jest tylko kilkunastu z czego tylko nasza grupa bierze regularnie udzia w inscenizacjach na terenie caej Polski. Ostatnia inscenizacja z naszym udzialem (niestety tylko ja bylem 'on-line')
odbyla sie w Warszawie.

This content can only be viewed by: Blue Group members.
above units added

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Last edited:
The posts did stop, a pity as there must be hundreds of documents that give information with the used stamps.
I would like to know if one is interested in the (original) names from the list I used in my handbook about Bann 134
from Plauen (this is chapter 4 with the pages 599 through 603). I can scan the stuff and post it, when there is any
interest!!

Many thanks Wim. I'll go ahead and add those units to the list :thumb:

I have a copy of a Bannbefehl from Bann 663 Litzmannstadt dated 27.9.1944 actually which shows all units in existence at that point and would be a great addition to the list too but some of it is really difficult to read due to damage. I'll get that list up as soon as I have established the place names though.

Hello Garry,

I have seen in the Verordnungsblatt that when a stamp got lost this often was noted with details.
I will see - when I have time - to give the information here, but it is quite some work to go through
the material. It might also be possible that one day they have stopped given this information.
What I have I will so mention here with later posts!

Bann Plauen frontpage

Attachments

Back