Promotion lists of the Hitler Jugend

Thanks Received
I found two promotion lists in a file about Gerhart Bennewitz, who is mentioned in these lists. I want to know where these lists where published and where I can view more promotion lists of the Hitlerjugend, especially from 1944? I also like to know when these lists where published, so the date when these men and women where promoted.

Thanks,
Michaël
You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

List of HJ Gebietsführer and BdM-Obergauführerinnen by year <---This is a HJ-Research project listing the male and female leaders of all Gebiete and Befehlsstellen where known and with footnotes. It is currently viewable by Gold members only. I can see from my lists that these promotions are from 1937 because the references confirm that Hogrefe was promoted to Obergebietsführer effective from April 1937, Kemper to Obergebietsführer, Bennewitz to Oberbannführer and so on. The format of your lists is similar to that found in the "Amtliches Nachrichtenblatt der RJF" but the list does not appear in any issue for that year. I first see comprehensive lists like this in the 1938 issue.

Which names are you looking for from 1944?

Thanks for the information Garry.
I was wondering if any other HJ-Führer that where involved in the Hitler-Jugend Vlaanderen would be mentioned on those lists.

Thanks for the information Garry.
I was wondering if any other HJ-Führer that where involved in the Hitler-Jugend Vlaanderen would be mentioned on those lists.

I can check tomorrow. Yes, 1939 for the second page.

Back