The four Hitler Youth shooting badges and their respective qualification criteria

general question

How many "points"do I get for having been an Kameradschaftsführer, Landesführer, and Uscha in te W.SS > :thumbup:
Just to break the ice as a new-finder of this forum.
Look me over at Feldgrau, Axis History, and Waffen-SS.nl. As Haen / Haen2 and Xuscha.
Grüssen
HN.

Hi Haen and welcome to the forum. Would you like to make a post here so that the membership can see that you have joined us:

Veterans -

make a post ?

Hi Garry,
Thanks for the "welcome".

Posting my bio ? Not yet; I wish to get a feel of the forum first, before I get too much involved.

As an old man I do get irritated though that I cannot view certain posts or topics.

For those of the forum who wish to check my authenticity, look for Haen / Haen 2, on Axis history forum and/or Feldgrau, or for those who can read Dutch, on Waffen-SS.nl

Dr.N.

No problem Haen. Not sure why you've put the word welcome in quotes but I understand your irritation about forum visibility.

The problem with these forums is that many join just to read and not to write (this is not aimed at you personally). This is unfair on our active members who take the time to write content and share knowledge. So, to prevent the lurkers (those who read but do not actively participate) just creaming off what they want I decided to make certain sub-forums visible only to those with a post-count of 25.

Those genuinely interested in the HJ movement will not find it difficult to reach that target. Those with less interest will not see certain parts of the forum.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the forum and I look forward to hearing more from you.

My apologies for not welcoming you sooner, Sir. Please do not take this as a lack of respect. The presence of people who were actually there back in the day is greatly appreciated. I look forward to further posting from you.

hoi,

altijd leuk nederlandstaligen te ontmoeten op het forum hier. Allemaal leuke mensen met een goed inzicht in deze materie.
Als je vragen hebt, hoe onozel deze ook kunnen lijken, stel gewoon deze vragen. de leden van het forum hier helpen met de kennis die ze hebben.

btw: ik heb even de website van Nederlanders in de Waffen-SS bekeken, maar heb je niet gevonden?!? tenzij je de website beheerd natuurlijk. in dat geval, mooi gedaan, veel info hiero.

groeten
H2OCO2 (België)

Admin edit: added language tags

Hi Garry,
Thanks for the "welcome".

Posting my bio ? Not yet; I wish to get a feel of the forum first, before I get too much involved.

As an old man I do get irritated though that I cannot view certain posts or topics.

For those of the forum who wish to check my authenticity, look for Haen / Haen 2, on Axis history forum and/or Feldgrau, or for those who can read Dutch, on Waffen-SS.nl

Dr.N.

hi guys can we keep it in english so we can all follow whats going on
thanks

Back