HJ Badge

Thanks Received
Hello all,
New member here. I wonder if I can get a little information about this HJ shooting badge. I'm not a badge guy and have had this for quite awhile but I have a feeling it is a bogus piece. If I'm not mistaken I have read that any badges with a RZM M1/102 should be looked on with scepticism correct? Also to me, the enamel on the diamond looks kind of weird, sunken in perhaps. In any case I would like to hear opinions of this piece. Thanks again. I'm glad that new members can post pictures on the forum now also.
thanks

Duzig(Bill)

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

The giveaway for me is the thick arms on the swastika. I'm not really a badge guy but this one puts me off for that reason alone. Some of the other guys here are really good with these and will post more information for you.

Yes, the sunken enamel between the silver rings is also a bad sign. Not a good one in my opinion Bill.

have to agree with the other many bad signs as mentioned , thick swas, sunken enamel, also the dots in the red area are not consitent with original m1/102's plus there are differeances in the makers mark
sorry
stu

Hello,
I thank you all for your comments and information. The sunken enamel is what really made me think it was a bad piece. I've had it quite awhile and have had my suspicions about it, I appreciate you guys confirming it for me. I would hate to find out down the road if I tried to sell it that it was a bad piece.
Again thanks for your help it is appreciated.
Duzig(Bill)

Back