Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Please login to view user info

HJ marksman badge M1/63

a recent addition to my HJ collection this marksman badge M1/63 steinhauer,ludensheid.in great condition has a vertical pin which is rare to me??,.cheers any comments much appretiated.si

Attached Images Attached Images

It is a really nice badge, wingman, in a great condition. I am not an expert at all (a beginner, to tell the truth) and cannot comment on the rarity of the vertical pin. What I do know is that I like your badge. I would like to add one of these to my collection.

Hi Wingman15

I have a similar badge with same producer - but with horisontal pin. I thought at first, that mine was exately the same as yours, but by closer examination I could see that mine was turned 90 degres both with MM and needle.

You could be right about the fact, that vertical pin not is normal, but we need other opinions on that.

Michael

diagonal pin on HJ/DJ shooters badges

thanks for your comment michael,i am still waiting for anyone who knows abit more on the horizontal & diagonal pins,.i think both are ok imo

cheers,
    si
    Last edited by wingman15; 12th November 2014 at 03:32 AM. Reason: typo

Hi Again

forgot to post af pic of my badge - here it is - better late than never

HJ 001.jpg

Michael

looks good to me michael,while looking for some information on the horizontal/diagonal pins,.so far i have not found anything to say that the diagonal pins are in any way certain reproductions,.some HJ/DJ shooters pins can be seen on this forum with diagonal pins & all have positive reveiws,from various makers.but i will continue to research this,post here if you come across anything.

cheers,
    si

i would think the rifles / front insgnia has been reattached at some point

Quote Originally Posted by wingman15 View Post
    ...so far i have not found anything to say that the diagonal pins are in any way certain reproductions
    Me neither.

Quote Originally Posted by wingman15 View Post
    thanks for your comment michael,i am still waiting for anyone who knows abit more on the horizontal & diagonal pins,.i think both are ok imo

cheers,
    si
    What are you guys talking about? Horizontal and vertical pins?????

As Gary and Jo said, this thing about the pins is a non-starter. There are lots of examples of authentic badges where the pin is sometimes horizontal, sometimes vertical and sometimes even somewhere between the two.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast