HJ Master Shot (Meisterschütze) RZM M1/120 - Fake?

and if people dont start discussing and showing/examining there original badges they hold , hows anybody to learn :h

i know a few have them around here but never show them or anything for fear they are bogus imo anyway

seems its going to be hard to add a gold and maybe impossible , oh well
No, it will be the easiest task ever to prove which are not correct and which ones are period. Someone would need to inspect each badge though, not just blabber something because of what they think they are seeing on images. Look at eMedals, see the many fake Shooters they sold and are selling as genuine? not just them, everyone! Nobody knows mate because the general consensus is more important. We all know what is going to happen when these shooters are looked at in detail - major tears!! thats what is holding people back from even going near the word DETAILED ANALYSIS.

Please post your M1 / 120 HJ sniper badge here. Specially the attachment of the needle and the laurel wreath. I think the golden would be the same as the silver ones.

No, it will be the easiest task ever to prove which are not correct and which ones are period. Someone would need to inspect each badge though, not just blabber something because of what they think they are seeing on images. Look at eMedals, see the many fake Shooters they sold and are selling as genuine? not just them, everyone! Nobody knows mate because the general consensus is more important. We all know what is going to happen when these shooters are looked at in detail - major tears!! thats what is holding people back from even going near the word DETAILED ANALYSIS.

i agree there Jo, but whos going to pay...

600 euros
599 euros
425 uk pounds

and prices like that to get a badge below a USB that prob needs to go back thats why it will never happen

i am going seriously thinking about going to save and buy the weitze badge least i know the devil will give me my cash back !

NOT ME thats for sure.
Weitze would return your money if you bought his for 600 euros and then told him what?They state, loud and clear on their website that they "Do not accept certificates of authenticity or opinions from anybody"!

Yes, they may give you your money back, but they would relist it the same day again for sale, and it would be bought by someone else.

I dont know if their badge is bad or good, and i dont care i dont collect them, all i am saying is that it would be really easy to work out which ones are good, if you had them.
Something that nobody has done to date - hence the many many fakes and fakes of fakes etc ...

NOT ME thats for sure.
Weitze would return your money if you bought his for 600 euros and then told him what?They state, loud and clear on their website that they "Do not accept certificates of authenticity or opinions from anybody"!

Yes, they may give you your money back, but they would relist it the same day again for sale, and it would be bought by someone else.

I dont know if their badge is bad or good, and i dont care i dont collect them, all i am saying is that it would be really easy to work out which ones are good, if you had them.
Something that nobody has done to date - hence the many many fakes and fakes of fakes etc ...

no one said you would , because anyone with half a brain would know youd have done it already...

well theres two many chiefs and not enough indians there because i returned a pennant to them as i wasnt happy in hand the scan made the colors different it was more faded in hand i just wasnt happy and i got my doe , i would also ask if it was possible to return it the same day after i had it in hand , for any reason i didnt like it in hand and not happy or i wouldnt buy it, i bet the $ would win there

i also bought a summer BDM leaders insignia there had it a few months and then was told it was copy , i was sure it wasnt , i told Alexej at weitzes to see what they said and i was offered to return it and was told it came in a grouping of trade items but to be sure if i wasnt happy just return it ;) so thats twice i got my money back.

neither do i for certian but what i can tell you its the best seen yet nearly one on one with a silver from S&L , still i know this AINT good enough ;) ''all i am saying is that it would be really easy to work out which ones are good, if you had them.'' and i agreed with you and know this already, it can be done for as little as ten pound aswell !!

by Buying a USB scope and comparing magnified images of it and a few ''known'' original period badges. (those who have them would be best job for that) but hey you know its never gonna happen as it would be tears !

i am now going to try and get the weitze badge for 500 get a return on it and then put it on layaway , some hassle for a possible return but i would like an original example , i dont want to collect them , that would way to hard ! for a mere mortal like myself anyway

atb

As far as I remember it, it was more heavy and the silver metal was of less quality material.
We don`t know it in this production type as an original. It was a bit thicker than the originals we know.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus dem bergischen Land

With kind regards

i.A. Susanne Schmitz

Markus Bertram
Militärische Antiquitäten

Cheers for that, great. So clearly they are of the opinion that the fatter wreathed boarder is fake, and the thinner, M1/63 or M1/102 wreaths are good.
I suppose many feel the opposite.
New collectors, get used to the words suppose and think and assume and possibly and general consensus.... because that`s your future.

Identical badge to that in post 13, except this was not sold for €19.- as a fake, but is up for sale as genuine by Hüsken, for €350.-

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Interesting Joe. I often see people cite Hüsken's catalouge when attempting to authenticate badges. I've been slammed for suggesting that just because it's in his catolouge that does not make it authentic! :w00t:

Seek, and ye shall, find.
LINK

Attachments

Back