Kreissieger - Deutscher Schützenbund

Thanks Received
I would like some help I found this badge online , Is this a fantasy badge?I have not seen another like it.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi Mike,

I dont know but in my opinion, it could be a good one. When I visit my "father-in-law" in Bad Salzungen, normally we go to a Shooting Club, where he has a membership. I have seen in their Club similar pins and pictures from the period.

Regards

Antonio

looks great, but as the swastica is in the badge, you should only consider wether it is period or not.

Althow I did not yet find any proof that this one was accualy used , but i was wrong before....

No Mike, this isn't a HJ badge. As far as I can ascertain, these badges did exist though and in that form. I've attached pictures of the Gausieger level badge below (found on a german forum).

Again, and as far as I can tell from the limited info I found, the 'Deutscher Schützenbund' didn't exist after 1936 after it was assimilated into the 'Deutscher Schützenverband' as part of the procedure to group all sporting activities under the umbrella of the 'Amt für Leibeserziehung'. It would appear that these badges were only awarded in 1936 as all of them seem to have the same year on them.

Here's that picture of the Gaumeister level of the badge:

Attachments

Shooting award

Thanks to everyone for the help.I did not bid on the badge ,and Gary there was also a Gau. version of it as well.

Mike

Back