Marksman badge M1/77

Thanks Received
Hi all,

Could I have your opinions about this marksman badge M1/77 (Foerster & Barth, Pforzheim), 22 mm. diameter?

Thanks in advance.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

looks good to me eliko a nice worn badge,.i like these worn examples,.nice catch''cheers,
si

Thanks for your opinion, wingman. Always ready to help. Yes, IMO is a good badge, in hand it looks less worn than in the pics, but I like it. Anyway, it's not easy (at least from my experience) to see one of those shooting badges in very good condition for sale. This one is fairly good, I think. It's my first shooting badge and it's amazing to see how well made they are.

a couple of my Schutzenabzeichen

here is a couple of my Schutzenabzeichen,.not quite mint example's,.but fairly nice one's,one is M1/77 & the other M1/63 with a horizontal pin,..attatched are a couple of pics.take some better pics of your one eliko & post them up,.im definetly keen to see it in all its glory!!!:popcorn:

cheers,
si

Attachments

Wow! Your two shooting badges are really superb! Mint or near mint, I would say. I like the pics you posted a lot, wingman. Was it hard to get them in such a good condition or did you have to wait for a long time?

yeah i wanted a shooting badge for a year or so before i found one,.these two i got about a few months apart,they are becoming rarer & rarer in good condition i suppose thats why they are so rare,.nobody wants to sell them,.& they are very cool pieces of HJ militaria

cheers,
si

Back