"Standardmuster" HJ shooting badge

Thanks Received
Hello

Original shooting badge with with the RZM approval :
(H. Historica)

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
would be nice to see the back of the badge is there any other pics on the site

Interesting. Thanks for uploading the pic Lauri. Yes, I'd love to see the reverse of that one too.

I think this badge was sold in Hermann Historica, for a good price... 600 Euros + 23% Commission for the House, of course.

Regards

Antonio

Interesting. Thanks for uploading the pic Lauri. Yes, I'd love to see the reverse of that one too.
Possibly blank?
By 1936, the RZM, or a licensed Gravierwerkstatt was surely supplying the dies, either from a Master, or supplying working hubs to the makers who were allowed to make them?
No way was there just a simple "drawing" or sorts, and this badge as a "muster" with each maker left to make his own interpretation of it, i.e Actually make a new die based off this small badge. (Theoretically meaning having to produced a master die first before a working die can be produced-not logical seing as a master die was already made for these, hence the finished badge)

The various reverse markings (styles of markings, placement of the RZM number and logo-siz-etc certainly points towards no standard reverse design, as do the different attchment fixture guides on the back of these, Although the obverse found from all makers is the same.
Posibly given to the licensed makers for these along with a working die?

Or posibly marked with the actual master die creators number, i:e: RZM M1/63, theoretically meaning that any hub, or working die would have been available from or through them, and the reverse die was left up to the individual makers? or the reverse die was also to be aquired through them, which would answer the question as to why there are so many different reverse set-ups on small badges from 1935-1945, with each master die, for each new badge, coming from different makers, hence many different interpretations of the reverse markings, placement, size etc etc....

confused yet? :lol:

Back