Today's antique shop find - Deutsches Jungvolk shooting badge M1/128

Thanks Received
$20 bones at a little shop in San Dimas. Jackpot or junk drawer???

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

I am not a badge collector but I don't think this is a Third Reich piece.I think it is a fantasy piece.But for 20.00 bucks who cares

I'm thinking it's straight up good. RZM M1/128 for Eugen Schmidhaussler of Pforzheim The rune is a litle chipped up but otherwise pretty good shape.

Well, you would need to take MUCH better, and bigger pictures in order for anyone to say anything, especially considering that M1/128 is a popular forgers mark, as well as being a Known fake mark on these specific badges, as well as being an Old fakers mark too, not just a new invention. I would not attempt any guess at authenticity unless you could provide really huge and clear images of the reverse.

Attachments

Hi Teryjaki, by "better and bigger" i mean like this !!

Attachments

I will have to work on it today. Every time I try to enlarge to the next size it exceedes the forum image byte limit.

I hope this helps. Thanks.

Admin edit: I copied and pasted your pics to here teryaki. I understand why you posted the dropbox link but just to let you know, we don't permit external image links because if the pictures are subsequently removed they will also be unavailable to this thread. Just a general point.

Attachments will upload fine if the the longest side does not exceed 1000 pixels.

Attachments

Back