Deutsches Jugendfest 1934 Lokstedt Sieger

Thanks Received
Recently purchased from Weitze. It was listed as a tinnie, but is more of an award. The materials and construction are similar to the winners wreath pictured in Angolia's reference book.

Collect100

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

As usual with your collection, a lovely rare and interesting piece.

Take care man.

Regards

Antonio

PS: Did you get a Coburg Tinnie recently?:)

Hi Antonio,

I think I know which tinnie you are referring to (rhombus shaped with a blade extending out the top). No, I didn't pick one up but I did place a bid on it since it had a starting bid of 1 Euro.

Collect100

Very nice, ive been waiting for one to come my way, one day ill be lucky and add one to my collection. Nice catch. Pete.:thumbup:

Here is my Coburg tinnie. Antonio, is this the tinnie you were asking me about? I forget when I purchased my Coburg tinnie...probably about three or four years ago.

Collect100

Attachments

I really Like your Jugendfest award .

Rare that something that fragile has survived 75 years .

Here is my Coburg tinnie. Antonio, is this the tinnie you were asking me about? I forget when I purchased my Coburg tinnie...probably about three or four years ago.

Collect100

That is it gentleman.

I saw your name so I thought you didnt have it in your collection!

HAPPY to hear that you already have it.

What a collection you have.

Regards

Antonio

question that pops up in my mind:

the leaves look so real in the pic. where they added later? or did nazi germany already had 'fake' leaves. it looks like thaey are made of some kind of plastic like material. or is it a kind a cloth

Deutsches Jugendfest 1934 Lokstedt Sieger

Recently purchased from Weitze. It was listed as a tinnie, but is more of an award. The materials and construction are similar to the winners wreath pictured in Angolia's reference book.

Collect100

Back