Document with all badges

Thanks Received
Hi,
anybody knows a document exists with ALL known hj badges? pictures, informations....

hope you understand my englsih ;)

greets Christian

Hi Christian,
Bad news, sorry. There is no such book that shows or at least describes "all" HJ badges.
There are some reference books from the 1930s that also exist in decent reprints, check the book section for them.
The Angolia Volumes are said to be very interesting for the Collector who can read English,
though not accurate to every detail and sometimes lack of evidence of what is said about some of the badges.
But there are a lot more badges, or at least variants that never made it to any book.
The best and most detailed information you can get on HJ badges you will finde here on this forum.
Best Regards
Christian

Some known HJ Badges

Hi,
anybody knows a document exists with ALL known hj badges? pictures, informations....

greets Christian
hi Frostkrom i know its not all of them but here are some with descriptions,. hope this helps,.

cheers si

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi,

greets Christian

Which type of badge do you mean? There were day/event badges and also badges where the boys and girls had to pass tests (shooting badges, achievement badges etc) in order to qualify.

hello
bei Niemann guide are SOME of them with good photos but only few (on 20 page maximum )and the guide had more than 980 page !!

Back