Hitler Youth Hochland summer cap and Oberbann 4 visor

RMR

Thanks Received
The first is on a Hochland sidecap and the second on an oberbann 4 visor.Roger

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

one of those rare cloth eagles just sold on manions and I got outbid at the last moment. This eagle is associated with the HJ leadership schools

PAUL

These cap eagles werwe common to HJ caps prior to 1941 when they were mostly removed per regulations after that date.

Thanks for the comments guys,Joe would your comment explain why their is no eagle on my AHS sidecap nor ever has been only a cloth HJ diamond.Paul I posted this cap on the previous forum it's an interesting cap with lots of information stamped inside and all the insignia appears original to it,if you missed it on the previous forum I could post it here Iwould like to hear your opinions.Regards Roger

Last edited:
HJ hats

here you go Paul as my post was a bit ambiguous as to which hat, I've posted all three, By the way Paul out of curiosity what did the eagle make at Manions.Roger

Attachments

Last edited:
here are the interior shots,the first the retailer Sport Gunther,second the RZM tag and last the owners name I think WOLFRAM WIM+++SDER stamped and signed in pencil.The town is Salzburg,Austria.

Attachments

Last edited:
Here's the oberbann 4

Attachments

Last edited:
And the last cap the AHS

Attachments

NICE HAT SELECTION ! The eagle went for just under 300.00 at manions.
Your first cap appears in JEFF CLARK'S NEW BOOK UNIFORMS OF THE nsdap identical with a political roundel. Yours IMO is from a npea school and is a political HJ cap very nice. The others are as described very nice very scarce.

PAUL

Thanks for the information paul very interesting,gives me an area to research regarding that hat, I find it quite incredible the eagle made 300,Glad you liked the hats. Regards Roger

Last edited:
AFTER really getting into the books and observing a few new photos I have come to the conclusion that the cloth eagle had a much broader usage than I thought and is an early general insignia but with a poor survival rate

PAUL

Back