Hitler Youth Ski championship badge 1940

Thanks Received
Gebietsmeisterschaft 1940. Abfahrt und Torlauf, Deutsches Jungvolk 1. Sieg. (Gebietsmeistersch 1940 Abf u. Torl DJ 1. Sieg).

hi all

did anyone else see this pin that was sold on baldes site today ?? new one on me but sold very quickly

i cant paste pictures from that site

Pics of the badge.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

what a load of toss. Whats 800 silber? the ski? the wreath? the whole thing? meaningless, rubbish...

Baldes = Niemann, same website, same layout, same stock, same Friday updates, same COAs based on Niemann Literature... so you can substitute Baldes for Niemann, NOTHING has changed, **** stock, **** COAs, **** Friday update feeding frenzy... only, not many people would come forward and say it,.... i will, its a scam, its ****! Proved by this post/sale....... post a fantasy item...ppl know...OH GOD, ONLY 20 SECONDS TO DECIDE BEFORE I LOOSE THE DEAL..BUY NOW!!!! wake up ppl... its a scam, 80% OK-ish mixed with 20% fantasy. and ALL of Baldes COAs are based on Niemann literature. Drop these ppl like the skunks they are. The collecting community is blind!!

Why not shoot this Baldes a Mail and ask him about the History of the is item, and WHY..or rather HOW.. he can allow himself the Audacity to sell it as Good.. without knowing the first bloody thing about it!

C`mon guys, if this was me selling this here on the forum, you would be all over me, trampling me with facts until the sun comes home... and rightly so..

it looked crap from the moment i saw it just wanted to show others here that not everything niemann or baldes as it is now is good, but like you said they have a very clever system where people rush to buy because they fear they will lose out if they dont, they sell so many things quickly on these sites that are hanging around other sites at cheaper prices for months.

Saw the fake DJ M1/66 for sale (sold) on Blades site a few weeks ago as well.......

Back