hj eagle

Thanks Received
hi folks, we all seen the crude versions of these with the thick threadless pins on them supposed for hj bugles, this one below is different though and two rear prongs does anyone know what its for? or have any opinions on it? me i really like the detail and how this one looks? but have no idea what its used for?

Educate me people?

cheers! :thumb:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

I don't think this is H.J. IMO. The talon should be holding a hammer. I've seen this insignia before but cannot recall what it is for.

hi folks, we all seen the crude versions of these with the thick threadless pins on them supposed for hj bugles, this one below is different though and two rear prongs does anyone know what its for? or have any opinions on it? me i really like the detail and how this one looks? but have no idea what its used for?

Educate me people?

cheers! :thumb:

SS-collector,

Here I've included a picture of a gilded HJ eagle (sword and hammer) wich I own.
Mike
:belgium

Attachments

The eagle with post 1 is for forestry and described in the uniform-regulation
"Dienstkleidungsvorschrift für die Preussischen Staatsforstbeamten", dated January
30, 1934. It was also noted in the "Ministerialblatt des Preuss. Landwirtchaftsministeriums
und der Landesforstverwaltung
", Nr. 6 from February 10, 1934. Page 73.

In section V, page 5 of the uniform regulations it was as:
The size 55 mm wide and 28 mm high was worn with the hat (Hut); the one having a width
of 40 mm and a height of 22 mm was for the visored cap(Schirmmütze) and visored field
cap (Baschlikmütze). All versions were gilded brass.

Since 1935 anyway the eagle had to be replaced by the early version NSDAP eagle "Dienstkleidungs-
vorschrift für die Preuss. Staatsforstbeamten
", 1935. Page 10, section 5. This eagle was from
gilded brass.

Last edited:
Back