HJ Ski Führer Badge

Thanks Received
HJ Ski Führer Badge listed on Wietze's update yesterday. Asking price is 6500 Euro! Expensive, but find another.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Now for that price I could buy allot of insignia .
If I had the money to spare , I would buy it though .

its very expensive but like the distinuguished foriegner badge the price reflects how rare these badges are

Yep, one of the most difficult to find HJ badges of them all. Someone will buy this one, probably a rare badge collector, not an HJ collector would be my guess.

if i had the money i would buy it in a flash, you just dont see these for sale anymore they are all in collections

Roughly the same price as some Knight's Crosses :jaw: but almost impossible to find.

I'd love one

Best

P

have never understood why knights crosses are so expensive if you want one there are allways available you can go today and buy off a number of sites , where as things like the ski badge once this one goes try finding another, its a case of desirability i suppose people see a knight cross as the ultimate in third reich items

hj ski

Hi when i bought the one i have i payed 4000 dollar and that time the dollar was low. 6500 eur the price have double in 5 years greatings tomas

Does anyone know , how many of the HJ Skiführer badges were made ?
In my opinion ...less than 100 !

It's the same with Coburg badges and Blood Orders. The prices have gone up significantly in the last few years.

They are getting further and further out of reach :001_unsure:

Trading surplus helps to ease the pain...It comes down to what you really want. For me, broad spectrum TR collecting is no longer an option. The decisions of what to move on and what to keep are the hardest part !

Best

P

Last edited:
There won't have been many of these during the period but still, that price is ridiculous. At the end of the day it's 'just' a qualification badge. You could get almost TWO HJ Honour badges with oakleaves for that kind of money. Or 23 standard HJ honour badges. In terms of importance there's no contest - the honour badge had historical significance and prestige. The ski badge had prestige but on a completely different level. It is rare because of the simple fact that there was a very small number of people qualified to wear them. Nothing more spectacular than that. 2000 maybe but 6500? Nah...

I've still never seen a photo of this badge in wear. Would really like to see one if anybody has a photo or link to one please post it.

the value here isnt in the fact its a high prestige award, the value is in the fact its so bloody rare, agree the price is high but someone will pay it

Back