Question about awarded badges/medals

Thanks Received
I have a question wich is bugging me for some while now.We all know that the HJ flakhelfer sometimes were awarded with the LW flakbadge.But what i am wondering is were there HJ awarded with any of the Heer badges such as the Infantry assault badge or the general assault badge ofcourse they were awarded with EK 2 but i have never seen a photo of an HJ with a Heer award mentioned above.

have seen pics of hj wearing the tank destruction badge
stu

well Stu if you have any examples i would love to see them as i have not seen one before.

have seen pics of hj wearing the tank destruction badge
stu

You are right, I believe that in the TV series based in the book Hitler's Children by G. Knopp, it shows images of a boy with that particular badge.

Regards

Antonio

Thanks guys but i'm really looking for photographic evidence that HJ are wearing Heer awards.As they fought as hard as the normal soldier at the end of the war.

hi pat
not the best pick scanned from a book shows the tank destruction badge and a few ekii`s

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
On the same subject I've heard different stories on Hitlerjunge Nowak, who was supposed to be the only HJ awarded a Ritterkruz. What's the real story, is it a made up legend by a Volkssturm leader or did it actually happen?:confused:

Back