1936 Berufswettkampf participant/officials badge

Very nice badge WaltherW. Can't remember ever having seen it. For the interest
I do show a photograph, which is in the posession of a friend of mine (hope he don't
mind showing it). It is one from 1936, that's obvious!

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

still do not understand why these badges are so rare, when the 34 and 35 are so common and even the 37,38 and 39 are regularly available

This one has a replaced pin, but is still a nice pin.

I've had a few of these over the years, they can be hard to find (& expensive if the seller knows what they are), however they are out there.

Here is a scan of the last two that I still have...

Cheers
Don

Attachments

mr scowen sir you neve fail to impress me, i cant find one for love or money and you turn up with 2 lol, great pic thank for showing, a couple of months ago when me and garry first started looking for this pin we could not find them anywhere now they seem to be popping up in quite a few collections

Thank you. As I said, they are out there, but because they had not been featured in any of the major reference works, they are generally over looked. If the seller knows what it is, you can expect to pay anything up to 500 Euro for it.... So it is always nicer if the seller is unaware of its significance.

A few of us collectors have known about these for years & managed to protect them from fakers etc by not showing pictures of them on forums etc. However now that they have been "outed" you can expect to start to see fakes as they would be a very simple pin to make & very valuable.

Cheers
Don

as we can see, based on the shown pics, there was used 2 differnt plastics for the badges, one wich looks like "bernstein" and the other (weitze one) is not so transparent an more looking yellow

Okay, permission granted. This is the badge for the finals in 1936. It is the same badge as worn by the girl above as I was hoping :)

The pictures are shown with the permission of Helmut Weitze who recently sold this badge.

Yes that is the one I've never seen it for sale anywhere so I guess it's holy grail to get hold of plus expensive thanks for the info

Hi gents,

here a pics from my piece, hope it helps.

This one i have bought today with some other pins and tinnies,

a collector friend of me bought it about 25 years ago from the vets family.

If there is a need for better pics, i will do some closeups

BR Ww

Thank you for the photo of your badge I've not seen one for sale so. They are rare

This one has a replaced pin, but is still a nice pin.

I've had a few of these over the years, they can be hard to find (& expensive if the seller knows what they are), however they are out there.

Here is a scan of the last two that I still have...

Cheers
Don

Hi thanks for photos beautiful badges I live in hope of finding one eventually

Lovely badge would love one to go with my collection I'm new to the hobbie and wish I'd started years ago

Attachments

A poster I have that may be a good addition to this thread. Main reason I got it as 23 March is my birthday ;)

Attachments

A poster I have that may be a good addition to this thread. Main reason I got it as 23 March is my birthday ;)

I had made a post with the photo of the book, I regret not having bought the book

Attachments

Back