1938 Kreissieger Relic

Thanks Received
Haye guys this just arived in the post today its not much but will go nice in my relics collection markins on back read .... G.Brehmer markneukirchen, the iteam was suposed to of been found in normandy althow i dont no if it was or not ... what you all think.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

steve :yo:

Attachments

saw this one think it was on ebay????, anyway no way to tell if it was at normandy or not seems like a good story to help sell the badge, anyway an original if not abused kreissieger

Interesting to see one of these without the eagle. I get out with the detector whenever I can but I've never really got lucky with HJ stuff. I found a couple of things though and it's always great to find them as of course you're standing on the very spot where the boys lost them.

Attachments

Interesting to see one of these without the eagle. I get out with the detector whenever I can but I've never really got lucky with HJ stuff. I found a couple of things though and it's always great to find them as of course you're standing on the very spot where the boys lost them.

Or threw them away !

£6 was a great price, had i known it was going to go that cheap i would have bid to have an example to show how the eagle was attached

Back