1938 Reichssieger badge with case

Garry

Admin
Thanks Received
There's one of these on offer over on MFF at the moment if anyone is looking for one. 1500 Euros

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

I would bid , but I have money tied up in the purchase of an HJ Leaders bluse , currently .

if it goes for €999 it a bargain, its a good price at the buy it now price with the case, shame about the little chip at the bottom of the diamond but thats nothing unusual for these badges, if i wasnt tied with another purchase i'd but it in a second

i just asked garry the same question :eek: it stands for militaria fund forum, its all in german though :sad:

thats why i could'nt find the link in the first pic lol,ill keep an eye on it you never know i could win the lottery on the weekend, or i have 2 weeks what can i sell quickly lol

i sold it back to toby, could have made more selling it myself but he wanted it back and he has done enough for me over the yrs so i gave it to him back for what i paid for it. i have sold some nice items this yr will prob regret it soon but sometimes you have to sell items to buy new items :crying:

i sold it back to toby, could have made more selling it myself but he wanted it back and he has done enough for me over the yrs so i gave it to him back for what i paid for it. i have sold some nice items this yr will prob regret it soon but sometimes you have to sell items to buy new items :crying:

yes defo mate we have all done it :001_unsure: such as life mate :)

Back