Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Please login to view user info

1939 Reichsberufswettkampf Gausieger badge by G. Brehmer

Hello,

for sale on a forum, this gausieger that I would to acquire.

no problem with it ?

thank you for your review

best

Geoffrey

MVC-568S.jpg MVC-569S.jpg MVC-570S.jpg MVC-571S.jpg MVC-572S.jpg MVC-573S.jpg

nice original badge, if you dont want it send it on to Scotland when you receive it

i believe your getting it at a nice price for an undamaged badge, so snap er up!

also you have the thread in the wrong forum also,

check the original GB badges here and compaire Reichsberufswettkampf badges - Hitler Youth Forum

if this is the badge i saw on another forum im sure the seller stated u.s sales only

That was also sold recently.

Latelly there were a few Gausieger offered in WAF for "not so bad" prices. There was one in a really good condtion for 450$.

Regards

Antonio

Quote Originally Posted by Heran View Post
    That was also sold recently.

Latelly there were a few Gausieger offered in WAF for "not so bad" prices. There was one in a really good condtion for 450$.

Regards

Antonio
    the badge shown above is the one you speak of mate it started at $450 and sold at $375 i think, a bargain for somebody for sure, was a usa sale only tho!

atb,Ewan

Hi Don Ewan,

I mena this one, from the last 4-5 Gausieger shown, this is in a relative good condition

Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Regards

Antonio

missed that one antonio, its getting harder to find nice ones, the one in your link is the nicest ive seen for awhile, all the ones that come up for sale at the moment are in good-poor condition

Stuart, somehow the good ones comes in the worst moments for me. That one appeard 1 day after I bought my latest Kreissieger. And right when i see another nice one (over priced, but anyway nice), the day before I bought a real beauty Bayern Militärverdienstorden 4. Klasse.

Still, there is always a plan B and I dont wnat to close the year without a lovely Gausieger.

Regards

Antonio

Quote Originally Posted by Heran View Post
    Hi Don Ewan,

I mena this one, from the last 4-5 Gausieger shown, this is in a relative good condition

Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Regards

Antonio
    aah sorry Antonio i was mixed up!

the one that started this thread is in good condition imo and was a good buy at $375

cheers,Ewan

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast