Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Please login to view user info

1939 Reichssieger Reichsberufswettkampf badge, but at this price?

Hi all,

I was expecting to see for how much Auktion 5483 will go in the Hermann Historica auction from today.

The starting price was 400 (+ 23% for the House) and it went for... 2200 Euros (+23% for the house).

Is it really this the price of a Reichssieger? Even being in that condition?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

Antonio

Attached Images Attached Images

I don't know Antonio but things are definitely looking up for my 1937 set. I saw one go on there for 5100 and it had less than mine

Garry, working already in your retirement???

Regards

Antonio

PS: Any chance of coming to München?

Munich sounds great. Haven't been down there for 8 years now. Still remember the first time I went there expecting the Oktoberfest to be somewhere in the middle of town. We followed the other tourists for a while and ended up staring at that clock on the square with about 2000 other people.. Got to the Fest late and couldn't get in anywhere so we ended up in a pub just outside :)

that does seem very expensive antonio i have seen them for sale for around the €1300-1500 mark

Hermann Historica has some nice items at times, but this is an example of how expensive it is to buy there. That price does not include all the fees they charge as well I'm sure. It seems that every auction they run has some really badly humped up HJ uniforms though. Mismatching insignia on all I've seen there.

keep an eye out antonio the best things come to those who wait, if i get offered any ill keep you in mind

auctions are fickle, it take two to made one and there must have been a couple out there who really wanted it

This repro sold today for $224.00 at CGM auctions .I wanted it for a filler piece but not for that price.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Mike 41 View Post
    This repro sold today for $224.00 at CGM auctions .I wanted it for a filler piece but not for that price.
    wow any pics of the reverse front looks pretty standard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast