1944 Gausieger Berufswettkampf badge - opinions please

Thanks Received
JUST FOUND THIS one and need your help. Is this one okay and if not why please. Compared to the previous one I posted this one seems much better made so my fingers are crossed on this puppy.

:canada1

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
Looks like a good one Paul. My 'in-hand' experience with these is limited as I've only ever owned two (one good, one fake) so hopefully Stu and Don will pop along and give you a more qualified thumbs-up.

hi paul

when you posted this it was 1:15 am over here so i was tucked away in bed lol by the time you had 20 views it was still only 5:00 am so looks like our friends over the pond are not too happy to commit to an answer lol, anyway,

looks good to me , everything i like to see on an original is there so a good badge

Last edited:
It was made for the commemoration of my birthday in Nov.1944:001_smile::001_tt2::lol:.I have lost mine would you like to sell it.

hell I have to buy it first which I will now do and as this will be my first of this type in the collection it will remain there for awhile

thanks guys

hell I have to buy it first which I will now do and as this will be my first of this type in the collection it will remain there for awhile

thanks guys

Good man, congratulations Paul.

Isnt it good when Stu comes around? :wales

Regards

Antonio

Great information for Paul there is one for sale at Hiscoll

super Paul pour information il y en a 1 a vendre chez Hiscoll

Attachments

Sorry for coming in so late, been away.

As Stu & the others have said, nothing wrong at all.

The swirls are a very good indication with these as well, you do not always see them on originals. But from memory, I don't think that I've ever seen them on the fakes of these.

Cheers
Don

Back