bargain gausieger 1939

Thanks Received
someone had a bargain today, i missed it but hopefully someone here got lucky, this lovely gau with no damage sold on baldes site for £277 thats what some dealers are asking for kreissiegers, a beautiful badge at a beautiful price

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

i went on there 1hr after the update because i forgot about it and it had already gone, im not surprised at that price lol, wouldnt be surprised if a dealer bought it as he could re-list it for nearly £200 more , its easy profit

alot of dealers buy from other dealers for cheaper mate, you see it all the time! not long ago Darin pointed out a tagged hj knife sold on one sight and a few days later it was on the WAF estand at $400 or more extra by member brent smith, business is business i suppose!

hope somebody here got it tho

Wasn't me, because i have never visited that site, and never will. :swiss

He's the guy that Detlev sold all his contacts to when he retired. Same deal as Detlev, Friday feeding frenzy. His prices are usually reasonable but seen some dodgy looking stuff there more than once.

ditto for me, I do not trust this dealer and I never bought anything from him ....!

Back